My fellow citizens, for the last nine days, the entire world has seen for itself the state of union, and it is strong… Tonight, we are a country awakened to danger and called to defend freedom. Our grief has turned to anger and anger to resolution. Whether we bring our enemies to justice or bring justice to our enemies, justice will be done… I will not forget the wound to our country and those who inflicted it. I will not yield, I will not rest, I will not relent in waging this struggle for freedom and security for the American people. The course of this conflict is not known, yet its outcome is certain. Freedom and fear, justice and cruelty, have always been at war, and we know that God is not neutral between them.
Source: President George W. Bush (2001 SOTU Address)
Posted on 11 September, 2012, 9:06pm. This post has 8 notes.
- timemachinetothe80s likes this
- whatsapoundamongfriends reblogged this from conservativewoman
- conservativewoman reblogged this from conservativetoday
- hopefully-happy likes this
- hekaterine likes this
- youretheonly10isee likes this
- conservativetoday reblogged this from conservapost
- a-day-dreamers-life likes this
- conservapost posted this