The unforgivable events that have transpired these last few days are nothing short of questionable and shocking. Attacks were being planned, and we Americans find out that those in our government — specifically Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton — skipped their intelligence briefings and ignored the warnings of attacks that ultimately took the lives of an esteemed diplomat and other citizens of this great nation. These incorrigible actions must be considered at the ballot box in November, for we cannot risk more deliberate ignorance and lack of concern. We deserve and require real leadership.
Source: Daniel Bruski
Posted on 14 September, 2012, 1:36am. This post has 7 notes.
- conservativecollegegirl reblogged this from sweetcountrygrl
- awalkthroughshatteredskies reblogged this from conservapost
- sweetcountrygrl reblogged this from conservapost
- conservativebloggers reblogged this from conservapost
- sallyfredericktudor reblogged this from conservapost
- sallyfredericktudor said: Amen, to that Daniel!
- conservapost posted this